Commercial grade, secure, scalable and intuitive Student Information System from OS4ED that operates with the help of School Management Software.
- Student Demographic - openSIS enables the tracking of numerous student demographic attributes in a permanent record and across enrollments. You can use custom categories and fields that allow you to easily create any number of custom fields to capture your specific data needs.
- Contact Information - Easily add contact information for parents, relatives and authorized individuals. Designate legal guardian, bus stops and associate parents with students enabling automatic access to the openSIS parent portal.
- Scheduling - openSIS includes a scheduler that allows you to easily input student requests and mass schedule students.
- Gradebook - The built in grade book allows teachers to enter homework assignments, class tests and any other activity using weighted scales if desired. Entering final grades is as easy as a mouse click.
- Reports/Report Designer - openSIS includes numerous standard reports and the ability to design custom reports using simple check boxes. Reports are output to PDF format for easy printing and viewing.
- Report Cards - Easily input final grades, create student report cards and calculate GPA’s and class rankings. Print one report card, all report cards or anywhere in between with the flexibility of openSIS
- Transcripts - openSIS includes the ability to print student transcripts. Create groups of students across numerous attributes and click a button. It doesn’t get any easier and openSIS is all about ease of use.
- Health Records - Nurses visits, immunizations, physician contact information, allergies and more are all a part of our health records.
- Attendance - By period, by day, with comments and all accomplished with a only a few clicks. Customize attendance codes to meet your specific needs and Easily check attendance by using our built-in reports.
Achieve Operational Control, Management Control and Strategic Planning Enterprise resource planning (ERP) integrates internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, CRM, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application.
Areas of Specializations
- System based on OpenERP system
- Over 1000 business modules that provides complete coverage of business processes (HR/Finance and Accounting/CRM/Sales/Manufacturing/Etc.)
- Flexible and integrated features including:
- Work flow and work process management system
- Business intelligence and reporting engine
- Projects management
- E-Commerce and point of sale
- High level of security with completed access rules and audit trail
- Ability to develop any business module or business work flow or process
- Complete coverage of business processes
- Automation of business processes
- Integration with other applications in an open architecture
- Easily organize and track activity
Campus management system basic modules are:
- Financial Management System
- Student Information Management System
- Human Capital and Talent Management System
- Library Management System
- Project Management System
- Asset Management System
- Inventory Management System
- Grants Management
- Taxation Management
- Administration, Testing, quality assured, training
- Help Desk
Enterprise Content and Document Management System (ECM) is The strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. ECM covers the management of information within the entire scope of an enterprise whether that information is in the form of a paper document, an electronic file, a database print stream, or an email.
Areas of Specializations
Microsoft SharePoint (Windows - Commercially & Proprietary)
SharePoint's multi-purpose platform allows for managing and provisioning of intranet portals, extranets and websites, document management and file management, collaboration spaces, social networking tools, enterprise search, business intelligence tooling, process/information integration, and third-party developed solutions. SharePoint can also be used as a web application development platform.
Docuware (Windows - Commercially & Proprietary)
Document management software allows users to electronically manage, store and share documents, regardless of format. Industries using this technology include health care, education, financial services, local government, transportation and manufacturing.
Alfersco (Windows/Linux - Java – Open Source - Commercially & Proprietary)
Document Management, Web Content Management, version control, Records Management, Image Management, Activity workflow Advanced search and indexing, Desktop integration with Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org and, Pluggable authentication: NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, CAS, Multiple Database support: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server (Enterprise Edition).
- Controlled and improved content distribution:
• Enabling content and documents sharing electronically with colleagues and clients over a network, by email or via the Web in a controlled manner
• Preserve the intellectual capital and organizational knowledge by having content and documents centralized in a system
- Retrieval: Less time is spent locating and retrieving content and documents as they can be retrieved electronically using search functions by any word or phrase in the document - known as full text search.
- Security: Control over sensitive documents by controlling content and documents access for different groups and individuals Audit trail of who viewed or modified content and documents and when
- Recovery: Easy back-up of content and documents for offsite storage and disaster recovery Electronic versions of document greatly reduce the amount of storage space required by paper.
- Archiving: Keeping archival versions of documents helps protect paper documents, which still have to be retained, from over-handling and keeps electronic documents in a non-proprietary and native format
- Improved Regulatory Compliance: A combination of security control, audit trails, archiving and disaster recover ensure that an organization is able to authenticate the validity of information stored and demonstrate compliance with regulations and requirements
- Improved Internal Operations
• The reduced time to complete processes improves the day to day operations of all functions within an organization, leading to an improved flow of information, an increased perception of staff in their ability to solve questions and tasks
• Improved operations ultimately result in reduced cost and higher ROI